There are two ways you can start your case.

1. Complete a privacy release form and mail or fax it to my district office. Please include any supporting documentation you may have.

Privacy Release Form for IRS cases (pdf)

Privacy Release Form for all other cases (pdf)

Mail to:
Congressman Frank Lucas
ATTN: Casework
10952 NW Expressway
Suite B
Yukon, OK 73099
Fax to:

2. You also have the option to submit your case information through the web form below:

Authorization Form

In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman Frank Lucas authority to act on my behalf.

* marks required fields of data.

Your Information
Casework Details
Your Contact Information

What are these options?

Constituents who are hard of hearing or use a video phone have the option to choose TDD or VP based on the type of device they are using. This allows our office to respond to them accordingly. The default option "Voice" is a standard audible telephone.

Your Message
Please help prevent spam; Thank You